Hello Father Mike,
I hope you and your loved ones are all well and experiencing the presence of the Lord in your life.
You might be asking, "Julia, where in the world are you and who is your wise-looking friend?" I am in Central Asia now. This handsome and very interesting fellow most likely represents a one-time ancient people and culture from this part of the world. It is nearly spring here and a very beautiful day. Only one week ago it was snowing! (That sort of sounds like Ohio weather!) There are many people enjoying the park today. I am prayer-walking and praying God will bring revival here ..... and everywhere! Including our corner of the world!
God has opened many doors of opportunity here and has mobilized us with tools to help broken people with painful heart wounds, and bring His hope and healing into their lives. While here we completed 7 Sessions of New Hope Trauma Healing with two groups of women, plus we visited two remote villages with training and visited some new groups that were started in a neighboring country. We were also at a conference in Turkey before coming here. God is opening several doors of opportunity for us to be His ambassadors in many countries across this part of the world.
God is really moving in powerful and compassionate ways to show Himself strong for His children. God wants them to embrace the truth that He wants to use them to take His light to those living in spiritual darkness. Community, faith, purpose! One of the women who attended had a very amazing thing happen. It was the miracle breakthrough she had hoped and prayed would happen. She is now ready to say, "What you meant for evil, God has used for good! Not just for me but so many would be saved!" Genesis 50:20
For the safety and security of those we work with in other countries please do not randomly share this newsletter with others. If you know someone who is interested in receiving my newsletter please let me know. I would love to add them to my database. Thank you!
Several of you have asked me if e3 Partners is serving the Ukranian refugees.
The answer is 'yes'. e3 is actively looking for ways to increase our support and ministry to them.
Below you were learn ways you can help and pray for the refugees of Ukraine. Some folks from e3 staff are in Poland and helping the churches to help the dear souls who are fleeing from Ukraine and the war. It is possible I may also go there sometime in the next few months. Please join me to pray for this.
Click here to donate to Romanian Ministry to Ukrainian Refugees
Click to give to Ukrainian Refugee General Fund
More than 4 weeks have passed since Russia invaded Ukraine. You may have seen several heartbreaking reports. These barbaric attacks have left Europe on the cusp of its worst refugee crisis in ages. Over two million people have fled Ukraine; more will follow.
I know you are praying for the dear people in Ukraine. It truly is the most powerful, valuable and compassionate thing we can do! They need the Lord! They need His help! The power of His divine deliverance. Thank you for lifting up our hard-pressed Ukrainian brothers & sisters in Christ through the power of prayer.
Here are 3 distinct ways to pray for Ukraine:
1) Lift up the five prayer requests below from our church partners in Eastern Europe.
2) View our new, 3-page prayer resource titled "Praying for Ukraine."
3) Join e3's Ukraine Prayer Team to receive more frequent email updates and prayer requests on this particular topic.
We continue to stay in touch with our ministry partners in Europe and they have passed along several prayer requests. (Names have been omitted or obscured for security reasons.)
1. Our Ukrainian contacts ask you to pray for their safety from 6 - 8 p.m. CT, which corresponds to 2 - 4 a.m. in Ukraine, when many Russian attacks are taking place.
2. Pray for “E,” who is 39 weeks pregnant and may give birth in a bomb shelter. She is a relative of one of our partners in Irpin. Ask the Lord for a smooth delivery.
3. Ask God to protect 4 Ukrainian men who were on staff at a local church and now must serve as soldiers. Pray for God to comfort their wives and children as well.
4. Pray for the safety of Ukrainian students who are taking shelter in the basement of a seminary as the buildings nearby are being destroyed by missiles.
5. Ask the Lord to protect the Ukrainian men living in Poland who have bravely returned home to join the battle. Pray for comfort as their families are separated.
WAYS TO GIVE TO HELP WITH THE CRISIS IN UKRAINE
If you or someone you know feel led, here is a link to give funds to help the efforts in helping Ukranian refugees.
All contributions are tax deductible. Thank you!!!