Ohio Episcopal Diocese Requirements for Prevention
The Diocese of Ohio has set forth specific guidelines to slow the spread of COVID-19. Church goers are to wear a mask when in church services and inside of the building. This mask can be any type of face cover including, but not limited to cloth masks, surgical masks, or bandannas. During the church services, every other row is available for seating to keep a 6 ft distance between families. Family groups should sit together and keep 6 ft from others in all directions. We request you use no-touch greetings like waving, air hugs, elbow bumps, and foot taps. If you are lead to give in a tithe or offering, the offering plate can be found at the white table as you enter the sanctuary. We are providing a Children's Church experience for children ages 5 to 11. This takes place in the Rectory Garden, which is located next door behind the Rectory at 312 Park St. During this service, children are required to wear a face mask and keep physical distance while enjoying kid-friendly bible lessons, dancing, and hands-on activities. At this time, there is no nursery, but the Vestry is researching ways to provide a clean, safe, and secure area for toddlers and babies.
So You Decided to Join Us for a Service
- Due to the reduced occupancy, we request that you RSVP by calling the Church Office at (419) 433-4701: Monday through Friday between hours of 9:30 am to 5 pm. When you call please tell us which service time you would like to be a part of and how many people will be attending the service with you. The office will also be available to answer any questions you may have about the service or any concerns you may have.
- On the day you are joining us please wear a mask when you come into the building and during the church service.
- Please stay home if you feel unwell.
- Your temperature will be taken at the door.
- Pick up a bulletin at the white table at the entrance of the Sanctuary.
- Choose a seat for you or your family group that is 6 ft away from others.
- We hope you feel welcome and enjoy the service. We are so glad you are here!